Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Good Days and Love

Today has been a good day. It's days like these that make me grateful for my life and everything that my Heavenly Father has given me. Of course they are always things I could complain about. Things I could get upset about. But why should I? So it's cold outside with traces of yesterday's snow still melting away. So my back and neck have been hurting for some unknown reason. Of course there's all those little things that I keep meaning to get around to doing and I haven't yet.
But I've had a great day cuddled up in my favorite pink, fuzzy blanket next to the heater with a great book and a LIFE audio playing in the background. Now it's getting dark and I had to turn the lights on. So I sit still cuddled up in my blanket deciding what to make for dinner so my hubby can have a warm meal after being outside in the cold all day.
I'm really grateful to have such a great man in my life. It's been almost two months since our marriage and I love him more than ever. He's the love of my life, joy of my heart and mine for eternity. I chose him, and I'm so glad that I did.
I don't know why but sitting here listening to my favourite Sam Hunt Pandora station, my love for him grew to a new level. He's the best dang thing that ever happened to me and I know everything is just going to keep getting better.

- Missy DeMille

No comments:

Post a Comment