Monday, June 2, 2014

I Won't Waste What Time I Have Left!

So...I've been a slacker and haven't posted in....a long time. :P It's time for an update or a blurb or something. Anything! So I guess that's what this random littleness is....

Summer break is here! That means I have time.... Not really.... but should. You know how it goes. I have goals and things I want to do this summer. (Which may or may not include hiding in my basement with one of my very best friends and writing a trilogy....) I have books I want to read. Campfires to sit around with family and friends. Hikes to do. Spontaneous water fights with my siblings in the back yard. Gardening. Getting sunburns. (I can check that one off the list...)

Getting up early and just sitting outside all alone and watch the sun rise and do the same when it sets. I want to go up to the C on the mountain with a couple friends and just sit. Talk or be quiet. It does't matter. I want to sleep on the trampoline at my grandmas with my siblings and/or cousins. I want to play in the red sand I always curse. I want to go repelling off the Dixie the wrong way. (That means going forwards instead of backwards...)

I want to sleep in the back yard and watch the stars. I want to go to another play this summer. I want to hide away at the library. I want to play princesses and knights. And cowboys and Indians. Just because I CAN! I want to go on dates and not have to worry about "dating" (Screw the boyfriend/girlfriend relationships in highschool! They lead to nothing but trouble and I want no part of it.) Can we please just be friends?... Yes!

I want to party with my friends. Relax with my family. I want to make memories!

I'm 17 and a half years old. I'll be eighteen by the end of the year......(No comment:P) I'm scared! My life is going to drastically change within the next 2-5 years. And I still have things I want to do! A LOT of them! What am I going to do! I don't have the time! I feel like a chicken without it's head! AHHHHHHH!

Okay.... sorry for the slight freak out. But I can't help it! Life is so short and I don't know what to do with it all. I waste waayy too much time, doing stupid things that should be of no concern. Like, ever! Thoughts about things that I don't need to worry about. It will all be okay one day, someday, soon.

That "soon" is right around the corner. And I don't want to waste it sleeping in! I want to use it, being me. The time is there. I just have to use it right. Sunset, you better be down right, drop dead, beautiful tonight. Cause I'm gonna be there watching!

- Missy, The Happy Friend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment